Tuesday, March 16, 2010

100th Post!

So, this is apparently my 100th post.

I guess I should give an update on The Conspiracy (which has been salvaged from sabotage)...

We have now had 1000 absolute unique visitors! 3000 visits! 6000 pageviews! A third of visitors are still new each day on average, and the average visitor spends over 4 minutes on the site (meaning many stay to read). The number of new readers each day has been increasing to about 20, and we now seem to have 50 or 60 readers who stop by every day, and at least 100 followers who check periodically.

Since the last update, we received our first visits from Afghanistan, Argentina, Mexico, Norway, the Czech Republic, Puerto Rico, Austria, Russia, South Korea, the UAE, New Zealand, Venezuela, Slovakia, and Morocco, and visitors have spoken 21 different languages (at least in terms of what their browser used).

Some of the more bizarre ways people have found us through Google include searching "guitar mass Atlanta," "garigala," "how to dress up a pun," "medieval fornication," and amusingly, "Christianity induces neuroticism and if it doesn't you're not doing it right." Someone also keeps searching the blog itself for references to Foucault, so I guess I should read him sometime?

Also a shout-out to whoever has been visiting from Kenrick-Glennon Seminary, we'd love to hear from you.

Thanks to all my readers, especially all of you who keep the comments sections going and all of you have contacted me privately via email. If people are willing, we might be able to get some things going. Also, please continue to recommend the blog to your friends, on Catholic forums, and the comments sections of other Catholic blogs (when relevant). I'm working on some projects to get the word out in my ways, please keep up the good work on your end. Always feel free to contact me via email if you have any ideas: renegadetrad [at] gmail [dot] com, or just if you want to share your own story or opinions. Thanks!

3 comments:

Tony said...

HEY! Edit your email there! Make it exactly this:

renegadetrad [at] gmail [dot] com

So you don't get spammed.

Tony.

A Sinner said...

Okay, done. Thanks.

Tony said...

No prob. I learned that that hard way myself. Until I changed my email...You don't want to know.