Monday, March 1, 2010

I Haven't Forgotten

There are so many posts I've wanted to do that I just haven't had time for recently. The past month has been really busy with school work, but now that I've finished that big paper, it looks like smooth sailing for a couple months.

But, I haven't forgotten. I still intend to resume my Concrete Proposals vis a vis Orthodoxy series (covering Trinitarian issues, Papal Infallibility, and some other Minutia), and a critique pointing out that the East has flaws too (though we tend to romanticize it around here). I've been wanting to do a Social Justice post on World Systems Theory and Immanuel Wallerstein. I want to "book end" my Closet Universalism post with one on EENS. I have to read that Angelology book (once I receive it) and review it. I need to finish making my chart of the Ferial Lectionary and post that. I'd like to do a review of this French medieval movie I just saw. There are a couple of readers I've gotten to know through email more who are going to send in testimonials about their experiences. And I should probably give an update on The Conspiracy.

And, in the mean time, I keep getting hit with more urgent ideas. So, this is really a "housekeeping" sort of post just to remind myself what I still have on the back burner. I really only post when I'm inspired in the moment, and if I've put off some of those promised posts, it is probably because my subconscious is still mulling over them, and someday I'll get an urge to write them. For now, procrastination...

1 comment:

A Sinner said...

Well, she never sent that Angelology book, so I don't know what happened. Oh well, it probably wasn't that great...